Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Frnd.... & Only Frnds....

Yes ... True.. Lods of ppl ll say "Frnds , True Frnds..., Best Frnds....Etc... all Bull shit. Bcoz only very few ll carry a frnd for long time. But one this is true that... the moments which they gave it to us.. we cant forget. There are few people whom i cant forget this day. (Today one of my frnd gv us a party and made me to rem few good moments).

I cant forget two birthday's in my life. One is during my school days and the second is my college days.

During school, like every one we had a blast. For some reasons i got lods of enemies..... and tons of frnds. In short the class where iam in was totally against me. But during my b-day when the whole group except my class entered my class and presented me the "water fish clock" i was on the sky. And realized one of my beautiful moment in my life. I should thanks few people specially...K & Ka... thanks guys.

Second which i cant forget is my college days. When i was alone in my birth day eve. All of sudden one big group came to my place and gave a surprise party. I still feel good for those moments. Again a new K..."Kum" made this happen. Thanks guys... i know now m not in touch with any "K" but still i love those beautiful moments. Thanks guys.

No comments: